Beno Saradzic @Titanium 20. Avg 2013, 17:00

STEP 1
Software: Lightroom

Aerial photographs of two separate scenes are
imported as RAW images into
Lighhtroom. Basic pre-processing such as lens
distortion, vignette removal, white balance tuning and minimal sharpening is applied.
16-bit TIFF files are exported to Photoshop.

STEP 2
Software: Photoshop

Most crucial step in creation of a believable photo-composite is the transparency mask, featured in the center. It separates the foreground (buildings) from the background (desert) layer.
Every composite starts with a clear vision of what needs to be achieved, followed by a tedious painting of the mask.
This task is both creative as well as technical and it takes quite a bit of patience to accomplish.
To create this mask, I used mainly Photoshop’s ‘Lasso’ and Paintbrush tools.

STEP 3
Software: Photoshop

This step is probably the most demanding one; creation of shadows, cast by the buildings onto the dunes in the background. Shadows must follow contour of the terrain. They are obstructed by foreground elements. Their densities and edge sharpness vary depending on their lengths. I used Lasso & Paintbrush tools to create this layer.

STEP 4
Software: Photoshop and NIK Software plugins such as Colour Efex Pro, Viveza and Output Sharpener.

This is where the Photo-composite comes together. All layers are seamlessly fused and blended.
Global Colour Correction is applied on a a single, copy-merged layer. Viveza is used to perform carefully controlled tonal adjustments of the sky and sand.
Color Efex Pro enabled me to create a cinematic look.

Pojdi na:   
Postani Slo-Foto.net član
Anketa
Kako pogosto uporabljate mobilni telefon za fotografiranje?
Rezultati